Berman Resin is available in three standard thicknesses:
- 1/4" (0.236") 6mm
- 3/8" (0.354") 10mm
- 1/2" (0.50") 12mm
Non standard thicknesses will be available soon on a special order basis in the following thicknesses:
- 3/4" (0.708") 18mm
- 1" (0.944") 24mm
- 1 1/2" (1.5") 36mm
- 2" (2.0") 48mm
Panels can be manufactured in sizes up to 48" (1219mm) x 96" (2438mm). Some restrictions apply; specific panel sizes for projects are subject to review by the studio.
Berman Resin is available in four distinct types:
- clear acrylic
- organic green acrylic – clear acrylic with a green edge; appearance is similar to regular float glass
- color-coated acrylic – clear acrylic with an acrylic urethane color coating
- clear PETG
Specifying Berman Resin for architecture and design projects is smart, easy, and economical.
- Limitless Creative Expression – Project-specific textures and designs can be created relatively quickly.
- Easy and Fast to Order – Standard textures can be produced and shipped in as little as 4-6 weeks, and custom resin panels can be manufactured and shipped in as little as 6-8 weeks.
- Economical – Textured resin panels are considerably easier on the budget compared to textured glass panels making it easy to specify to achieve the desired look.
- Durable – Berman Resin panels offer 10 times greater impact resistance compared to glass.
- On-site Fabrication – Berman Resin products are easy to fabricate; no special tools are required. Contractors can cut and drill panels on the job site using common woodworking tools.
- Weight – In projects where weight is a consideration, Berman Resin products are an excellent alternative. Resin weighs 60% less than glass making it easier to handle and less expensive to ship.